Soldering Iron 1220
The Soldering Iron 1220 is the perfect iron for service work or an individual that requires an iron that has a temperature control built in. The 1220 plugs straight into the wall, requiring no workstation at all. Soldering has never been so simple.
- 220v 60w Temperature controlled soldeing iron.
- Range adjustable between 200°C and 420°C
- Accuracy of proportional controller ± 3%.
- L.E.D. Heating-pulse indicator.
- Zero-leakage current when earthed.
- Plugs into any 220v AC power source.
- Simple support stand.
- Supplied with standard SM100003 tip (EW-303).
This is a stand alone soldering iron and doesn't require a soldering station
- Waterless Tip Cleaner