Soldering Station 2004
The Soldering Station 2004 gives total temperature control with a digital read-out. It comes standard with the Soldering Iron 1002. Pictures are for visual purposes only.
- Stepless temperature selection between 150°C & 450°C (302°F & 842°F)
- Thermocouple sensing to maintain tip temperature within ± 5°C of selected temperature.
- Electronic proportional control varies the heating period as required to maintain set temperature.
- Continuous 3 digit LED temperature display with 1°C resolution.
- Heating pulse indicator.
- Units earthed with potential balance socket.
- Triac switching at zero-crossover point.
- Robust ABS cabinet.
- Illuminated rocker switch.
- Safety-spring holder.
- Cleaning sponge.
- Spare tip storage.
- Potential balance socket.
- Supplied with standard SM100003 tip (EW-303)
Input 220/240v 50/60Hz external 500mA fuse Output 24v AC 2A (80W model: 24v AC 3A) Size L200mm W120mm H110mm (without spring holder) Weight 1,8Kg
- Waterless Tip Cleaner