Soldering Station 2002
The Soldering Station 2002 with total temperature control comes standard with the Soldering Iron 1002. They are designed to operate together.
Pictures are for visual purposes only.
Soldering Station 2002 is also available as a 24v 80w with a Soldering Iron 1002 80w.
- Stepless temperature selection between 150°C & 450°C (302°F & 842°F)
- Thermocouple sensing to maintain tip temperature within ± 5°C of selected temperature.
- Electronic proportional control varies the heating period as required to maintain set temperature.
- Heating pulse indicator.
- Units earthed with potential balance socket.
- Triac switching at zero-crossover point.
- Robust ABS cabinet.
- Illuminated rocker switch.
- Safety-spring holder.
- Cleaning sponge.
- Spare tip storage.
- Potential balance socket.
- Supplied with standard SM100003 tip (EW-303)
Input 220/240v 50/60Hz external 500mA fuse Output 24v AC 2A (50W model: 24v AC 3A) Size L200mm W120mm H110mm (without spring holder) Weight 1,8Kg
- Waterless Tip Cleaner